ALL REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. WE ARE UNABLE TO ADD ANYONE TO WAIT LIST.
Beginning August 21st the softball fields and East Meadow at Orangecrest Girls Softball Association (OCGSA) will only be open to teams registered in our Fall Ball Season. Any and all teams or players not registered with OCGSA will not be permitted on the fields or East Meadow at any time!
Clinic has been postponed until a later date!
Please check back for updates!
OCGSA presents free softball players clinic!!
Where: Orangecrest fields 5 & 6
Open to divisions 8u-HS
Check in is at 7:30am
All volunteers interested in managing, coaching or team coordinators must click on register coach & fill out league application. No applications will be accepted at the park.
All Fall Manager, coaches & team coordinator applications are be subject to board approval.
**If you are a new coach this season, you must send a copy of your California driver's license to President@ocgsa.com. If you are returning from spring 2015, you are not required to do so.
- Practices begin Monday 8/24/15. Schedules will be emailed to managers.
- Manager's will have one week to select all coaches & submit those names to your division coordinator asap. All coaches & TC's are subject to background checks & board approval.
Orangecrest Girls Softball Association &
RCC Lady Tigers
5th annual HPR for the Cure!!
This year we are holding a t-shirt design contest for HitPitchRun shirts!! The contest will run from 8/21/15 through 9/11/15 and ONLY registered players are eligible to participate in the design contest.
- Must currently be on a fall 2015 team roster.
- MUST be original (we do not have copyrights)
- Design must be recieved by 5pm.
- The winner will be announced opening week!
- Pre-order for shirts will be availible shortly.
- All t-shirt designs must be submitted to email@example.com