4:30PM AND 6:00PM START TIME
HAVE BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO RAIN!!!
Submit your Nominations!
Looking for new board members for the 2015/2016 Board of Directors.
If you are interested in joing the 2015/2016 OCGSA Board here is some very important information:
- May 2nd ballots will be opened soon after closing ceremonies & remain open until 4pm.
- All applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com by 4/25 8:00pm (no exceptions)
- All voting must be completed at the park and placed in ballot box on 5/2 from 12-4pm.
- No ballots will be accepted at the snackbar at any time.
- Voters may choose up to 7 candidates per ballot. No more.
- One voter per ballot, no one person shall submit more than one ballot.
- All voters must be over the age of 18. Players may not cast votes if they are under the age of 18.
- Secretary has 24 hrs to submit election results to the executive board once the voting polls are closed.
- Newly elected board members will be contacted by secretary, president &/or vice president after the executive board has made final decision.
- Newly elected board members will be presented within 14 days of final approval.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to cast your votes.
The HOME team manager needs to turn the scores into
Please follow the following format when submitting info, Failure to do so will result in games not being recorded . Thank you.
Home Team Score:
Visitor Team Score:
Orangecrest Girls Softball Association
6U Division: age 4-6 Dec. 31,2015
8U Division: age 7-8 Dec. 31, 2015
10U Division: age 9-10 Dec. 31, 2015
12U Division: age 11-12 Dec. 31,2015
HS Division: age 13+ Dec. 31, 2015
Sign up early and SAVE $$
Wednesday 4/29/15 from 5:00-8:00pm
Thursday 4/30/15 from 5:00-8:00pm
Friday 5/1/15 from 5:00-8:00pm
Online registration begins May 11, 2015 thru August 7, 2015